Trade Support - Logistics
My client is a young and fast-growing international trading company. From their Leiden office we buy and supply products to a wide range of customers worldwide. My client currently employs over 100 employees, with 18 different nationalities. Are you looking for a challenging job in an international and commercial environment that includes growth and future? And are you that enthusiastic colleague who would like to help people and seek solutions, we are looking for you!
You act as a spider in the web between the sales, purchasing and logistics department!
And works in the team that supports the Traders.
The task package consists, among other things, in guiding the sales process,
and in addition you process the sales and sales orders,
you also will be responsible of planning and communication with the supplier and customer.
Furthermore, you will guide the internal and external logistics processes from supplier to customer,
such as planning and arranging international transport and communication.
All of this makes you responsible for managing the order book and making delivery reports.
• You have an HBO diploma
• You are available full time (40 hours a week)
• You have 3 - 5 years work experience as a fulfillment coordinator, merchandise allocator or commercial assistant, preferably in a commercial environment
• You are very fluent in Dutch and English, any other language is also a plus
• You have excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Navision is a plus)
• You are a flexible, passive, accurate, proactive and pragmatic professional
• You are an enthusiastic team player who is driven, customer-oriented, solution-oriented and result-oriented
• Excellent communication and social skills