Account Manager Software
My client is currently seeking for the German market an International SW Project Manager with sales and technical sales skills, experienced in the Logistics and Warehousing industry.
My client is one of the leading companies in the storage systems market. It is specialized in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of metal racking, automated warehouses, software and other storage solutions, selling to more than 70 countries.
The candidate will join the IT international team in charge of the commercialization and operations of EasyWMS, a versatile software developed by more than 250 engineers, that multiplies efficiency and profitability of warehouses through control and optimization.
• The role is the single point of contact for the customer and my client, after and before the project specification phase (technical sales and integration), regarding any IT issue and focused on software topics. Candidate will also support and collaborate with other international project members during the different phases of the EasyWMS projects.
• Works closely to customer, sales team and IT technical office project team to find, present, defend, describe and estimate IT EasyWMS solutions for potential projects.
• The role collaborates daily with the international Software technical hub, based in Spain.
• Consulting task for lunched and future projects in Germany regarding IT questions and Software processes.
• Lead and guide technical sales phases and customers to optimal solutions.
• Prepare, design and deploy software environments to show EasyWMS demos to customers.
• Write compelling enterprise presentations and present offers to customers.
• Interact as IT project manager during the evaluation and realization phase of IT projects to gather information for analysis concerns.
• Participation in workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
• Around 2 years’ experience in Logistics and Warehousing pre-sales or consulting.
• Engineer or equivalent technical background.
• In-depth knowledge of software development, computer systems and networking.
• Understand well logistics processes in order to provide technical logistic solutions.
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills in English and German.
• Full driving license and opened to travel.