Account Manager - UK Market
We are an enthusiastic sales organization. An inspiring place where employees feel well. Employees are stimulated to further develop themselves professionally. We strive to maintain a healthy balance between work and personal life. Employees are being motivated to come up with new ideas and self management is required.
Since we operate on a global basis, our international staff is English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Dutch speaking. We employ professionals with many years of experience in the field of Cisco, Juniper and Brocade and Knowdledge in the field of technical engineering, warehouse management, marketing and international sales of network equipment.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for sales of network equipment to new and existing customers (B2B), among other responsibilities like;
• Build and maintain long term customer relationships
• Execute telephone prospecting campaigns into target markets to identify, qualify and cultivate new and existing sales opportunities
• Sales execution is done mostly over the phone and in our office
• Working together with other departments to ensure the top quality of your sales
• Attend training to build a growing knowledge of the product and customer satisfaction
• Results-driven, High-Energy individual capable of leading prospects to the next step in the sales process
• English is your mother tongue
• Excellent phone and written presence and superior interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic and positive, professional attitude
• The ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in IT hardware/software sales is a plus
• Are you interested in this dynamic role and would you like to find out more?