Business Developer Manager - Intellectual Property protection
We are actively looking for an A-player for the German Market, to reach out to many new international customers and join the fantastic Sales team in a very energetic and dynamic company based in Amsterdam, that provides innovative and technology based legal services to many of the largest brands all around the world. By being the leading company in the industry, they have the most advanced software to detect the infringements of any Brand online.
My client is a very revolutionary company founded in 2008 by three friends inspired in protecting companies' brands and their consumers from counterfeits and other legal offenses. With officess in Amsterdam, New York and Shanghai they are becoming the global leader in the sector.
Their global enforcement team members are multilingual with regional and legal specializations. It’s also why their software automatically prioritizes the largest infringers for their clients. Further than that, they work hard to stay ahead of the latest brand protection technologies, legislation, and enforcement methods.
As Business Developer Manager, you will be responsible for the selling of the best global Brand Protection solutions and services to the largest brands in the world. You work closely with the brand, advise them on their needs and provide them with a customized proposal and presentation on how to enhance their Brand Protection solutions.
You will build up and manage your own portfolio from A to Z. Threfore, we need a go-getter, someone who can approach the new clients, take the cold calling, provide product/solution demonstration to the clients, customize the most suitable package for client, negotiate the contract and price and sign the deal eventually.
* Legal knowledge is preferred (not mandatory)
* You speak fluent English and German, French , Italian or Spanish would be a big plus.
*5+ years of relevant sales experience
* Previous experience in growing your own pipeline
* Take ownership and responsibility
* Energy, drive & initiative
* Consultative selling approach
* Willingness to work autonomously
* General technical knowledge
* Keep track of brand protection industry & technologies
* Willingness to prospect, call and network to generate new leads
* Willingness to travel
* Competitive salary including commission package
* Full-time, 40-hour position
* You get to work and visit the world's top brands
* Long term career and growth plan
* Travel opportunities
* Responsibility for A-Z sales projects
* Flexibility, your own input and creativeness is appreciated
* Get to sell the best brand protection solutions
* Contribute in process improvement on a strategic level to compete in the industry