Business Development (Pre-Sales)
My client has more than 40 years of experience with management and further development. They are experts on Digital Acceleration.
My client is always innovating sustainably together with it's clients. As well as they are always investing in understanding the business of its customers since they are always aiming at applying the latest technology with care with the context of their customers. They are the biggest independent ICT service provider in the Benelux area. They devise, build and manage ICT applications for government, financial services and healthcare.
You are a HUNTER, willing to go on the road constantly by finding potential clients around the Randstad region for a big organization that guarantees to their actual clients continuity, growth and performance for their clients websites, portals and apps.
- Business developing and finding potential clients to the company such us large enterprises as construction firms, media/publishing, offshore/marine contracting
- Setting up meetings with the decision makers and do pre-sales about the services
- You will report directly to the Managing director and the Tecnhical Director
- You are responsible of pre-selling the company's services and provide a report of your first sit-down with the potential clients to the Managers
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Affinity within the IT industry is a plus but not a must
- You are a Hunter and not a Farmer
- You have strong communication skills
- Solid analytical skills and business development
- You are a target driven individual
- Thinking outside the box mentality
- Living in the Randstad region is a MUST
- Full time position 40 hours a week (with some flexibility to be 36 instead)
- Competitive salary and BONUS
- Company's car, phone and laptop
- Full pension paid and discount with the health insurance