Business Development Representative (German)
My client is an American company based in The Netherlands and one of the most well-known IT companies worldwide. There are transforming how companies manage, maintain and upgrade equipment and support for multi-vendor, multinational networks and data centers. A strategic partner for more than 15,000 organizations globally, my client specializes in delivering 24/7 global technical support, advanced hardware replacement, and complete lifecycle management or networking and data center equipment under one global contract from locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia .
Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
Interacting by phone and email with key contacts up to, and including, C-level executives.
Training on our various product lines (Dell, HP and Cisco).
Learning the mechanics of computer hardware globally.
Exploring our operations center and digesting the complexities of international logistics.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of my client's complete capabilities such as maintenance support, professional services, servers, storage and Cisco networking equipment.
- My client will train their employees so they know everything about the products.
Speak German at an idiomatic level and fluent in English.
Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer service oriented position or equivalent internship experience (Call center, telemarketing, cold calling).
Self-motivation, passion and initiative.
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills are essential as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability.
Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information.