Business Development/Origination Bio-fuels (Scandinavian Market)
The mission of our client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. They cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients.
Since 2013 they have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently our client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
We are looking for a new team member to join our team to grow a portfolio of customers for the bio-fuels market in Europe. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in this market and deal structuring.
You will be responsible for:
• Building your own product portfolio and generate opportunities with bio-fuel related products;
• Analyze into product streams and development;
• Research into business opportunities within the industry.
What will you bring to become a successful Business Development / Originator?
• 2 – 3 years of trading experience;
• Experience in trading bio-fuel, waste, environmental commodities related products is a plus;
• Strong problem solver with the ability to respond flexibly;
• Fluent in English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian;
• Affinity with finance/deal structuring;
• Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
• Eager to learn and work hard;
• Living in or open to moving to Amsterdam.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• International and professional working environment
• Strong focus on personal development
• Weekly company drinks
• Business and company events