Crude Oil Trader
A leading trading company is looking to grow their desk in Rotterdam. They are looking for a highly driven individual experienced in the MED markets to take on a crude trading role.
- Analyse and develop a crude oil trading book focused on physical trading in MED markets
- Work closely with external counter-parties and colleagues to handle export/import data
- Coordinate with other trading desks globally to develop market presence
- Provide support to business development teams
- 3+ years of experience trading physical crude oil
- Have had proven previous experience in a commodities commercial environment focusing on oil trading operations or risk management
- Have a strong numerical and commercial background
Are you interested in the above profile? PL-A is looking forward to receiving your application! By clicking the ‘apply button’ you will be directed to an application screen where you can apply for the position Crude Oil Trader with your resume/cv.