My client is one of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK. They have recently developed a unparalleled market strategy that sees them innovate above and beyond the current market. You will drive the strategy forward and pitch for some of the largest energy contracts within the UK.
You will be solely responsible for risk management by trading energy on behalf of clients. You will also be expected to communicate directly with clients to update them on market movements, therefore, we are looking for a candidate with good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
The role would suit a candidate with existing experience within the energy procurement sector or experience in a relationship management role, who is looking to further their career by specialising in risk management / trading.
• Energy trading and hedging
• Risk management
• Market and client reports
• Client communication
• Account management
• Market analysis
- Ability to effectively to build relationships with clients
- A clear, concise and confident communicator
- logical and methodical thinker, with a natural aptitude for working with numbers
- Able to quickly and efficiently navigate standard Office packages, with an essential sound knowledge of Excel. Must be able to quickly grasp new IT packages
- Able to undertake tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Identifies options, alternatives and solutions. Optimistic, cheerful, enthusiastic and helpful.
- Recognises the value in working cross functionally/team and involving others. Believes that more can be achieved by working effectively together.