Fixed Income - European Money Market
We are looking for a new team member on the money-market to expand our current activities. You will be active on the European money-market with a focus on treasury departments of financial institutions and large corporates. You will be expected to examine their current cash-management mix and to identify our added value and offer solutions to improve their performance.
The products you will be broking will be cash-related or cash-equivalents such as time-deposits, short-term bonds, T-bills or commercial paper. Your focus will be on setting-up new trading lines between lenders and borrowers and improve the relationship with existing ones. Travelling will be part of your job where you will be visiting (new) clients.
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in the European money-market
- Following developments on cash-management and cash related products
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Open up new trading lines between borrowers and lenders and marinating and expanding existing ones
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 1 - 2 years of commercial experience (preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales)
- 1 - 3 years of financial experience (preferably in fixed income)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in another language is a plus more specifically German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, French
- Affinity with finance/commodities/broking
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Ready to travel and to visit / entertain customers
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
- Competitive remuneration package
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits