Fixed Income Sales - Eastern European Market
The mission of the my client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients.
Since 2013 we have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently my client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
My client is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, we act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, we act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Our knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivaled. We share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in Fixed Income market
- Follow developments on the Fixed Income market
- Arranging transaction on Fixed Income instruments between institutional clients
- Be a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 2 - 4 years of commercial experience preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Affinity with finance/fixed income/ broking;
- Fluent in English;
- 1 Eastern European language as mother tongue; Czech/Slovak would be a plus;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Fixed Income Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits