The mission of the our client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients.
Since 2013 we have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently our client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
Our client is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, we act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, we act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Our knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivaled. We share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the French market. The focus will be on the Fixed Income related products. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Fixed Income Market, brokerage and deal structuring. The position is in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in Fixed Income market
- Follow developments on the Fixed Income market
- Arranging transaction on Fixed Income instruments between institutional clients
- Be a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 2 - 4 years of commercial experience preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Affinity with finance/fixed income/ broking;
- French as mother tongue;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in another language is a plus;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Fixed Income Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
Are you interested in the above profile? PL-A is looking forward to receiving your application! By clicking the ‘apply button’ you will be directed to an application screen where you can apply for the position Fixed Income Sales - French Market with your resume/cv.