Fixed Income Sales - Spanish Market
My client is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, they act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, they act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Their knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivaled. They share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
The mission of our client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. They cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with their clients.
Since 2013 they have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently our client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Spanish market. The focus will be on the Fixed Income related products. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Fixed Income Market, brokerage and deal structuring. The position is in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for:
• Building (your own) customer portfolio in Fixed Income market
• Follow developments on the Fixed Income market
• Arranging transaction on Fixed Income instruments between institutional clients
• Be a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues
• Closing deals!
Our perfect candidate has:
• 2 - 4 years of commercial experience preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales;
• Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
• Affinity with finance/fixed income/ broking;
• Spanish as mother tongue;
• Fluent in English;
• Eager to learn and work hard;
• Relocation to Amsterdam
• Competitive bonus structure
• International and professional working environment
• Fast - paced company
• Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Fixed Income Markets
• Strong focus on personal development
• Fringe benefits