Inside Sales Account Manager (Dutch Market)
My client is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. My client's business is built on product innovation. Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers & storages and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices incl. Smartphones, tablets and convertible products.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is part of the regional Mid Market organization aimed to be the best in class sales force in acquiring and maintaining the customer relationships. The Account Manager will be based in our regional Inside Sales Center in Barcelona focusing on managing the end to end sales cycle for to be acquired customers within the company. In this role the Inside Account Manager is a fully dedicated sales role on Sales Incentive Plan to achieve revenue and margin targets.
You will be responsible of:
• Achieve financial quotas (revenue, margin) and productivity KPI´s by using product knowledge, and communications skills to generate sales
• Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
• Work with database to reach out to customers/partners to introduce Lenovo products, generate opportunities and sell, as well as maintain relationship and loyalty between the copmpany and its existing customers/partners
• Use company's CRM as the planning and activity tool for the various tasks: call allocation, customer analysis, funnel management, progress status, channel close loop, etc
Proven track record of sales experience, ideally in a high-tech sales environment (work experience at a Hardware or Software vendor with knowledge about opportunity management) or fresh graduate with strong sales attitude and highly motivated to sell.
• Speak Dutch at an idiomatic level and fluent in English is a must
• Excellent communication skills, including a clear, warm and confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers
• An acquisition (hunting) sales profile who can handle high call volumes in order to generate new business on the short term
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook and database management
• Capacity to manage own Sales territory in a quantitative and qualitative way in order to find best combination to reach target
• Patient and persistent in establishing a relationship with a client before a successful sale.
• Collaborative working style and high commitment to get the job done