Interest Rate Derivatives Broker (French)
The mission of the my client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients.
Since 2013 we have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently my client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
My client is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, we act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, we act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Our knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivaled. We share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
As a Broker within my client you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. We will teach you everything you need to know about the different financial markets and products and about deal brokerage and deal structuring. Eventually you will create your own business providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be lead responsible for all of these clients and using your market knowledge and intelligence you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures.
We are looking for a Interest Rate Derivatives Broker for our French desk to further establish and grow our customer based in The French speaking region. For this we expect you:
- To at least have a Bachelor’s Degree (HBO).
- To be fluent in French and English. Dutch as additional language would be preferred, but is not obligatory.
- To a least have 2 years of commercial experience. But most important, you have an ambitious spirit with a strong commercial mindset. You are eager and curious to learn.
- To be pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will continue to find new brokerage or deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
- To be a team player and work well under pressure.
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Fixed Income Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits