Exciting targets, a young and energetic company, great career opportunities, international travel, numerous perks and benefits, a multilingual set up and a stimulating, dynamic environment that’s fun to work in.
As an International Trader , success is your noise. You not only manage an existing portfolio of clients and suppliers but identify and acquire new business as well. You know the sweet spot between selling and buying. Working jointly with the back office and logistics teams, you successfully close and deliver deals. You keep track of offers and manage relationships with clients, suppliers and manufacturers, while negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms. And, of course, you always make sure your suppliers and clients’ financial and account information is up to date. You report directly to the Managing Partner of your division.
- You speak English fluently
- If you’re fluent in Dutch, French, German or Italian, it’s a big plus
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics or business, or equivalent professional and intellectual capacities
- You have at least several years’ relevant experience in an active sales position
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a genius in creating new business opportunities
- You’re confident, charismatic, positive, proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You set priorities, can juggle many tasks and always meet deadlines
- You love challenging targets
- You hold a category B driving license
- You can’t wait to spend 30% of your work time travelling to different European countries
We’ll talk money later. The salary depends on your experience. But rest assured, you will receive appropriate, competitive top benefits and a generous travel allowance and pension.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an ambitious and energetic, young team. An international, multilingual environment with many chances to learn and develop. If you like to show initiative, you’ll be highly appreciated in what is an open organisational structure. We work hard but also like to eat together in our own restaurant, have a few drinks at the in-house bar, enjoy team events and organise legendary parties.