International Trader Asian Market (January 2019)
My client has been 25 years a trading house in the global supply and distribution of branded goods (only A-brands and luxury products). Being one of Europe’s leading wholesalers specialising in the distribution of a wide variety of branded fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). Throughout the years they have built a strong reputation and developed long term relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients in a wide portfolio of brands within the sectors of:
- Personal care
- Home care
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of my client as well as identifying and acquiring new business. The job involves analysis of requests and offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. You will collaborate with colleagues from the back-office/logistics team in order to successfully close and deliver the deals.
- Fluent in Chinese and in English.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (in economics/business)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in active sales
- You are commercial and have the entrepreneual mindset, as well as being positive.
- You are a self starter and find it challenging to work with targets
- You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- You have a “B” category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time
We offer an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment. The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts. We have an open organizational structure and your own initiative is highly appreciated. You’ll be part of a dynamic, young, energetic and professional team of dedicated colleagues.
We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience.