International Trader (Southern America)
Do you want to work for a leading international trading house and contribute to their growing success? Are you a trader or you have sales or commercial experience who is multilingual and willing to work with A-brands on an international level? You are a true sales person who is not afraid to take on some exciting challenges! We may just have the ideal job for you!
This business is an international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions. Their field of operations is global, where they sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the company can offer its costumers favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products. Their worldwide network of buyers and sellers guarantees the highest standards on service and quality. In order to maintain this vision, employees are stimulated to develop themselves in many directions, and are offered a wide range of opportunities to do so.
As a trader with a focus for the Southern America market, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of the existing portfolio of customers and suppliers, as well as identifying new businesses. Your job is to find the best balance between sales and buying. You are responsible to keep track on offerings, relationship management with customers and suppliers, as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. Furthermore, you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office / logistics teams you will collaborate to close and deliver deals. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner of your own division.
- You are fluent in Spanish and fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics / business, and an equivalent level of working and thinking;
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in a commercial sales function;
- You are flexible, have a commercial attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- You posses excellent interpersonal skills; confident, charismatic, positive and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task;
- You are a starter and enjoy working with targets;
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are in possession of a '' B '' category driver's license;
- You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) or your work time to different countries (inside / outside Europe).
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team;
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the salary depends on your experience;
- Travel allowance and pension;
- Interesting development and training opportunities;
- An International and multilingual environment;
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated;
- You will become part of an organization in full growth;
- Very good working atmosphere; weekly drinks at the private bar, team-events, legendary parties, boot-camp and a healthy lunch in a private restaurant;
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop;