Junior Account Executive (German market)
Our client is an International trading company and manufacturer founded in 2010 with branches in Mexico, California, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. They produce and trade in organic foods and beverages based on the Agave Plant including syrup, sugar, inulin and Tequila. The company is seeing rapid growth in the market over recent years. Our client strives for professionalism while providing a fun atmosphere.
As a Junior Account Executive, initially you will be responsible for sales support of the agave products in the European Market. You will be guided by Senior Account Managers with acquiring new clients by conducting outbound sales calls and emails, sending samples and following up on leads.
Tasks and Responsibilities include
• Developing new business
• Upselling to current clients
• Establish, develop and maintain business and customer relationships
• Improving sales functions and sales materials
• Speak German at an idiomatic level.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish would be a bonus but not a must
• Contribute fresh ideas
• Some experience in sales or negotiation
• Self motivated, result and goal oriented
• Work well with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Work independently and within a team
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Organised with excellent time management skills
• Remain calm under pressure
• 1-3 years experience in a commercial environment
• Travel opportunities abroad
• Professional and International working environment
• Professional development and progression
• Bonus structure