Junior Buyer (French)
My client is a globally operating veal producing company in more than fifty countries around the world and is responsible for supplying , wholesale, retail, catering.
The company has grown into one of the most important veal processing companies in the world.
They are in full growth, they have become one of the most important veal processing companies in the world. They offer a working environment where entrepreneurship, innovation and enthusiasm are paramount.
- You speak French at an idiomatic level and you're fluent in English/Dutch.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (in economics/business)
- 1-2 years experience in active sales
- You are commercial and entrepreneurial minded and have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro active)
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks
- You are a self starter and find it challenging to work with targets
- You have a real connection to the job
- You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- You have a “B” category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel for business
My client offers an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment. The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts. We have an open organizational structure and your own initiative is highly appreciated. You’ll be part of a dynamic, young, energetic and professional team of dedicated colleagues.
The salary depends on your experience.