Account Manager German Market
As a Account manager for the German market you will be responsible for the core business of my client . Account managers are self-starters, entrepreneurial and team-players, these intelligent professionals have a solid commercial skill set. As a Account manager, you are an all-rounder, from building client relationships to identifying and sourcing suitable products, negotiating the terms and closing the deals. You will have great responsibility managing your own client portfolio and expanding it. You see opportunities and not problems, a person who likes to work hard and play hard is what we look for.
My client is a finance sales company who is growing rapidly, currently they have 2 offices while only founded in 2005. It is one of the first companies to pursue this market, they are now one of the largest specialized sales firms in the fields of finance solutions, forex and environmental commodities. This is complemented with widespread activity in all kinds of markets, which expand our scope covering the intertwined world of finance and commodities. My client operates out of both Amsterdam and the United States.
- Fluent in German and fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance (At least HBO)
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales, account management, business development role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A work hard and play hard mentality.
- Self-starter and target-driven person who likes to work in a team
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
We will take care of you from the beginning, provide you with on the job training and make sure that you develop the necessary skills to succeed within our Business.
- build up your own business and client portfolio
- Extensive personal development program
- work in a fastest growing finance sales company
- Extraordinary salary and performance bonus
- A fun work environment with company trip/events/Afternoon drinks