Junior Sales Trader (German Desk)
My client is a global leader in trading environmental commodities. Founded in 2009 as one of the first companies to pursue this market, they are now one of the largest specialized trading firms in the fields of carbon emissions, biofuels, renewable energy, and energy efficiency, on a global scale. This is complemented with widespread activity in the oil and petroleum markets, which expand our scope covering the intertwined world of energy and fuel commodities. My client operates out of both Amsterdam and New York.
- Speak Italian at an idiomatic level and fluent in English
- bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong numerical skills
- ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitud
We provide all the product knowledge and training necessary to become a successful Sales Trader. New employees undergo an on-the-job traineeship program which develops the relevant skills and expertise in a real-life environment.
- build up your own business and client portfolio within our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team
- stimulating working environment with lots of development prospects
- work in the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic commodity markets
- comprehensive on-the-job training to develop the necessary commercial trading skills
- ongoing personal development support
- competitive salary and performance bonus