Key Account Manager (Healthcare)
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
The Key Account Manager’s essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Definition and implementation of a strong growth orientated business strategy for the region
- Identify core markets with highest profitability opportunity
- Managing the product turnover and the marketing budget
- Set-up training programs
- Market the Align products portfolio as a clear differentiator from the competition
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
- Develop an innovative business strategy to position Align as market- and innovation-leader
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining the Align products and technology
- Interact and communicate on a regular basis with all relevant headquarter functions
Being the right Key Account Manager you have a proven track record of consistent on target performance in the medical device/healthcare industry, you are passionate about sales and have a high level of business acumen. You will build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
- Education to at least degree level with BS or BA preferred (depending on geography) and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in sales and business development
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Native Dutch
- Fluent in English
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation:Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry:Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!