Our client is a lively trading company that specializes since 1908 in the trading of commodities. These products are sourced in various origins (worldwide) and delivered to a large number of customers from all over the world.
• Dealing with purchase and sales contracts and the associated administrative activities such as:
• Requesting rates and booking of various shipments from carriers, freight forwarders and shipping companies
• Instruct and maintain contact with transporters, freight forwarders, shipping companies and pick-up and delivery addresses
• Process these instructions in our commercial and administrative system
• Create outgoing invoices
• Processing incoming invoices
• Minimum MBO working and thinking level
• Work experience as a back office employee, knowledge of Incoterms and the accompanying customs and freight documents are an advantage, but smart school leavers are also invited to apply.
• Excellent command of at least Dutch and English (in both word and writing).
• Resident in the region Harderwijk / Utrecht / Almere
• Accurate and accurate, sharp eye for the smallest details, service and customer-oriented, enthusiastic and 100% team player
• In view of the nature of the raw materials to be supplied and the increasingly high food safety requirements that are set, candidates with interest or knowledge of the food industry are preferred.
• A pleasant "no-nonsense" working atmosphere in a small team within a professional and successful company
• Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions