Money Market Broker (DACH Region)
My client is the leading independent financial intermediary on the European main land connecting over two thousand financial institutions, corporate clients and governmental bodies. With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt our 90 professionals connect and service clients in the disciplines of:
- Environmental commodities
- Fixed Income
- Interest Rates
- Equity and equity derivatives
- Exotic financial products
- Debt Capital Markets solutions
- Market analyses and data services
As a Broker within my client you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. We will teach you everything you need to know about the different financial markets and products and about deal brokerage and deal structuring. Eventually you will create your own business providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be lead responsible for all of these clients and using your market knowledge and intelligence you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures.
We are looking for a Money Market Broker for our German desk to further establish and grow our customer based in The DACH region. For this we expect you:
- To at least have a Bachelor’s Degree (HBO).
- To be fluent in German and English. Dutch as additional language would be preferred, but is not obligatory.
- To a least have 2 years of commercial experience. But most important, you have an ambitious spirit with a strong commercial mindset. You are eager and curious to learn.
- To be pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will continue to find new brokerage or deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
- To be a team player and work well under pressure.
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Fixed Income Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits