The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. He/She is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- No 9 to 5 mentallity
- Driving license
- You speak Dutch and English
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- This is a role for 5 days a week (40h) .
- Good salary package and secondary benefits.
If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org