My client is looking to hire a commercially driven professional to manage the company's client acquisition activity through prospecting, researching and negotiating. You will be responsible of acquiring new Customers. You are a strong communicator for the company's unique value proposition to the market. We are seeking candidates who enjoy a commercially fast-paced environment and are driven by the opportunity to earn bonuses.
Manage daily project scheduling and consultant resourcing. Serve as the primary support between the company and our customers. This includes updating our ticketing system to keep the Sales team informed on the status of the project. Manage client billing accountability weekly and per project. Validate and approve partner expense and maintain partner expense master file. Manage skills inventory for the Professional Services organization. Be a focal point for continuous process improvement to scale the business. Complete ad hoc projects and support as needed. Source new contractors and vendors to fill gaps in technical abilities and / or regional coverage. Build and maintain a Third Party Provider (TPP) management system. Manage TPP account set up and work with legal on Master Service Agreements. Author quotes, scoping, Statement of Work (SOW) and proposal documents. Assist with any documentation or tasks that are part of an RFP process; this includes clarifying questions, submitting responses as well as providing / writing any required documentation. Deploy field engineers as required, for professional services engagements. Other projects as needed.
- A High School Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of IT industry experience supporting small to large-sized networks.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures related to networking products and technical service operations.
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc).
- Proficient in CRM and ERP systems (i.e. Oracle, SalesForce, etc).
- Must be flexible and be able to work overtime/off-hours as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or information systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desired