Renewable Resource Trader (German Market)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset in line with the company's culture and profile. As Trader, you will be responsible for the core trading business of my client . You are a self-starter, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a team-player, with a professional, solid commercial skill set. This is completed through building client relationships and identifying as well as sourcing suitable products, negotiating the terms and closing the deals. An important aspect is, that you will have great responsibility managing your own client portfolio and expanding it. Thus, you think problems are opportunities and nothing is impossible.
My client is one of the global leaders in the Renewable Energy sector. Currently they have two offices on different continents while only founded in 2005. It is one of the first companies to pursue this market in a dynamic setting, now being one of the largest sales firms specialized in the field of finance solutions, Forex and environmental commodities. This is complemented with widespread activity in all kinds of markets, which expand our scope covering the intertwined world of finance and commodities. My client operates out of both Amsterdam and the United States.
- As sales trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the German market. Together with your future colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Therefore, analysis of regulatory topics and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
• Building your own customer portfolio
• Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
• Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
• Closing deals!
- Fluent in German and English
- Masters Degree or Bachelor’s preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- Preferrably 2 years of experience in a sales, account management, business development role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A work hard and play hard mentality
- Self-starter and target-driven person who likes to work in a team, suiting the company profile
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
We will take care of you from the beginning, provide you with on the job training and make sure that you develop the necessary skills to succeed within our Business.
- Build up your own business and client portfolio
- Extensive personal development program
- Work in a fastest growing finance sales company
- Extraordinary salary and performance bonus
- A fun work environment with company trip/events/Afternoon drinks