My client main business is to revitalize fine French companies renowned for their outstanding savoir-faire and for the quality of their products, which carry the coveted ‘Made in France’ label.
They are creating luxury and accessory products division operating in the jewelry, leather goods, perfume and well-being markets. This division will supply modern, elegantly designed, high-quality products at fair and affordable prices.
• You aim to achieve the sales goals
• You target, prospect, develop and retain your existing customers for your dedicated sales area
• You optimize a selective distribution strategy
• Your train salespeople on brand concept
• You monitor the sell out and replenishment from your customers
• You set and follow Marketing operations for your customers
• You perform analysis and competitive intelligence reports for your dedicated sales area
• You share the field information to your hierarchy in order to adapt your growth sales strategy
• You are the brand ambassador to your customers
• Communicate with Management to review sales KPIS, marketing, market feedback
• Complete and submit weekly and/or monthly itineraries, account evaluation reports and expense reports as required by due dates.
- Entrepreneurial minded in sales
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong connections, specialty and department stores and proven experience developing jewelry / accessory with retail partners.
- Able to direct an integrated retail marketing effort to support the sell-in and sell-thru objectives
- A flexible multi-tasker who is willing to “roll up his/her sleeves.”
- Charismatic, and energetic with a personal presence and appropriate style and taste to represent the Company
- assionate about Luxury, jewelry and Fashion and highly knowledgeable about Spanish market