Sales Export Representative (FMCG)
My client is a fast growing organization expert in fruits and vegetables. The requirements of the end-consumer and shopper are the key drivers behind all strategies and tactics, they believe strongly that building a business at the front-end generates sustainable relations with retail and foodservice partners. Today, they work with an experienced team of professionals in sourcing, technical management and sales towards a clear objective:
Become the preferred supplier of exotic fruits and vegetables for European retails and food service partners.
• As export sales representative you will build up and maintain good relationships with customers, agents and distributors.
• You will often travel internationally to visit existing and potential clients.
• You will lead negotiations and you might have to decide whether the product can be modified to meet the customer's requirements.
• You'll also have to consider, and comply with, legal and ethical restrictions on international trading regulations.
• You must carefully monitor the processing of orders and check that the distribution is running smoothly and that everything is on schedule. When the product has finally been delivered, you might have to deal with any complaints or queries that occur.
• Other duties involve producing marketing plans, budgets and sales reports for discussion by company management.
• You'll also organise sales briefings and conferences, and visit international trade fairs.
• Export Sales Managers are usually responsible for a department of other export sales and support staff.
- At least a Bachelors Degree / thinking level. Preferable in something related to Business or Economics.
- You speak Native Dutch, fluent English and other European language is a plus.
- Strong negotiation and number skills (for managing budgets and analysing sales figures, for example).
- Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations.
- The ability to work with deadlines.
- Delegating and leadership skills.
- To be well organised.
- Stamina to cope with international travel.
• A competitive salary and a very attractive bonus scheme.
• A very challenging job with one of the fastest growing companies in the international trading of exotics fruits and Vegetables.
• A professional and informal work atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures.
• A beautiful and modern workplace situated in Bleiswijk
• A lot of freedom and flexibility to provide new initiatives and ideas.