Sales Manager (Automotive Industry)
My client is a relatively young, extremely enterprising and innovative company that is the market leader in the international trade of new and used cars.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for;
• Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue and for one or more sales territories.
• Track the sales team metrics and share them with company leadership. Also of analysing sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
• You know how to coach, advise, motivate, or replace the sales team when is necessary, until you have created a high performance sales force.
• You are responsible for motivating and advising the sales team to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new traders.
• You will do effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
• You should maintain a deep understanding of the business and monitor the market behaviour.
• You will resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• You will ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with the other departments of the organization. For example, they collaborate with the product pricing and research teams to make sure that the sales team is meeting the profitability standards.
• You have +5 years of International B2B experience within the EU Automotive Business.
• You have a demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual targets.
• You must also have previous experience managing, coaching and leading a sales team;
• You speak Dutch and English, German would be ideal and French a big plus;
• You are a results oriented professional with a focus on driving sales and new business development
• You are a decisive person and feel comfortable making decisions quickly
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task
• Last but not least; you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management: Your are committed to helping others be successful.
• A very challenging job with one of the fastest growing companies in the international Automotive industry
• A professional and informal work atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures.
• A beautiful and modern workplace located near the station or Nieuw Vennep.
• A competitive salary and a very attractive bonus scheme.
• A lot of freedom and flexibility to provide new initiatives and ideas.