Sales Trader – Spanish Market
The mission of our client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. They cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients. Since 2013 they have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently our client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Spanish CSO market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!.
You will be responsible for:
• Building your own customer portfolio
• Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
• Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
• Closing deals!
What will you bring to become a successful Sales Trader?
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Spanish market. You are our perfect candidate if you:
• 2 - 4 years of commercial experience (hard criteria);
• Experience in (bonus driven) sales e.g. broking, recruitment or sales representative;
• Spanish as mother tongue;
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge of Catalan or Portuguese is a plus;
• Affinity with finance/commodities/broking;
• Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
• Eager to learn and work hard;
• Living in or moving to Amsterdam.
• Competitive bonus structure
• Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
• Strong focus on personal development