Sales Trader Chinese market
The mission of our client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. They cover all European countries and more through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with their clients. Since 2013 they have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently our client employs more than 90 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
As a sales trader of environmental commodities you will become a key member of a professional team whom will guide you in your process. You will learn the ins and outs of the different commodity certificate markets and products, as well as of deal brokerage and deal structuring. The goal here is to eventually start your own business, providing your clients the highest level of service and information. This comes with the necessary amount of responsibility. You will use your knowledge of the market and intelligence to match buyers and sellers in order to optimize deal structures and commodity certificate portfolio’s.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (hbo), or equivalent level of thinking;
- You are fluent in English and Chinese; any other language would be preferred, but is not obligatory;
- You have some commercial experience and have a strong commercial mindset;
- You have some leadership skills.
- You are very ambitious and eager to learn;
- You are proactive and communicative;
- You are a true team player and you can work under stress.
- The opportunity to build the desk for the Chinese market and lead it.
- The opportunity to become part of a young and growing team in a dynamic market;
- The chance to build your own business and client portfolio;
- A competitive salary;
- An attractive profit sharing opportunity.