Senior Institutional Fixed Income Broker
Do you want to work for a strong global player in the financial market, where tons of opportunities await? Do you have the capabilities of an ambitious fixed income broker and do you want to prove yourself on an international level? We are looking for a highly driven professional who is willing to work hard and keep developing!
Our client is an independent European multi-asset class broker primarily operating as an intermediary for financial institutions, corporate clients and (semi) government bodies. Their international orientation resulted in a widespread work field consisting of significant clients in several markets. Their products range from fixed income, interest rates and energy / environmental to exotics, equity and equity derivatives. Next to that, the company offers a variety of market information and data services. The highly stimulating working environment allows employees to thrive and fully develop their talents.
Your role as senior institutional Fixed Income broker is very versatile. You are, among other things, responsible for expanding the Fixed Income client base, introducing the existing order flow to new clients and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow. Because of your senior level, you are expected to support and train junior brokers in finding their way in the field. Furthermore, you are actively looking for cross-selling opportunities for other desks of the company. With a wide range of tasks, you are expected to manage your time well and communicate clearly.
- You have an existing client portfolio;
- You carry a pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions;
- You possess strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Your communication and social skills are excellent;
- You are a true team player, and are comfortable with working in an international team;
- You work well under pressure;
- You are flexible and creative;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, a third language is a preference.
- A corporate remuneration and possible equity participation;
- An interesting, international and professional working environment;
- Strong focus on personal development;
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious company;
- A characteristic office in the centre of Amsterdam.