Sales Trader - French Market
The mission of my client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients. Since 2013 we have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently my client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the French Market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Building your own customer portfolio
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Closing deals!
- 2 - 4 years of commercial experience (hard criteria);
- Experience in (bonus driven) sales e.g. broking, recruitment or sales representative;
- Native French speaker;
- Fluent in English;
- Affinity with finance/commodities/broking;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in or open to relocating to Amsterdam.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- International and professional working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Young, social and fun team in a fast – paced, dynamic company
- Fringe benefits
- Company events