Sales Trader - German Market
My client is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, they act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, they act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Their knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivaled. They share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets. The mission of our client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. They cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with their clients. Since 2013 they have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently our client employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the German market. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Environmental Market, brokerage and deal structuring.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Building your own customer portfolio
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Closing deals!
- 0 - 2 years of commercial experience (hard criteria);
- Experience preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales;
- Fluent in German;
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with finance/commodities/broking
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or open to moving to Amsterdam
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
Are you interested in the above profile? PL-A is looking forward to receiving your application! By clicking the ‘apply button’ you will be directed to an application screen where you can apply for the position Sales Trader - German Market with your resume/cv.