Sales Trader - German Market
Are you a German speaker with an exceptional commercial drive? Are you ready for an exciting opportunity working for a leading company in the European Environmental Commodity Markets? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our new role:
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the German market. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Environmental Market, brokerage and deal structuring.
- The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the German CSO market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!.
You will be responsible for:
• Building your own customer portfolio
• Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
• Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
• Closing deals!
- 0 - 2 years of commercial experience (hard criteria);
- Experience preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales;
- Fluent German speaker;
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with finance/commodities/broking
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or open to moving to Amsterdam
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits