Sales Trader Energy Desk (Italian Market)
As a Sales Trader Energy Desk within my client you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards.
My client is the leading independent financial intermediary on the European main land connecting over two thousand financial institutions, corporate clients and governmental bodies. With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt our 90 professionals connect and service clients in the disciplines of:
- Environmental commodities
- Fixed Income
- Interest Rates
- Equity and equity derivatives
- Exotic financial products
- Debt Capital Markets solutions
- Market analyses and data services
As a Sales Trader Energy Desk within my client you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. We will teach you everything you need to know about the different commodity certificate markets and products and about deal brokerage and deal structuring. Eventually you will create your own business providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be lead responsible for all of these clients and using your market knowledge and intelligence you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures and commodity certificate portfolio’s.
We are looking for a Sales Trader Green Certificates for our Italian desk to further establish and grow our customer base in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. For this we expect you:
- To at least have a Bachelor’s Degree (HBO) or thinking level.
- To be fluent in English and Italian. Any other additional language would be preferred, but is not obligatory.
- To a least have some commercial experience. But most important, you have an ambitious spirit with a strong commercial mindset. You are eager and curious to learn.
- To be pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will continue to find new brokerage or deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
- To be a team player and work well under pressure.