Sales Trader - Polish Market /Baltic Region
If so, you might be the perfect fit for our new role
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity working for a leading company in the European Environmental Commodity Markets.
Sales Trader - Polish Market/Baltic Region What does the job of a Sales Trader look like?
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Polish/Baltic energy market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
- Origination of clients in the energy sector;
- Market research and development;
- Deal structuring;
- Managing sales activity towards B2B clients;
- Closing deals!
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Baltic market.
- have 1 - 2 years of commercial experience, preferably in broking, trading or bonus driven sales;
- have the basic knowledge of financial concepts and commodity markets;
- are a fluent speaker of one/two of the following languages: Polish, Czech and Lithuanian;
- have a strong commercial drive and an eager and proactive attitude;
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- International and professional working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Young, social and fun team in a fast – paced, dynamic company
- Fringe benefits
- Company events