Sales Trader German desk
Do your skills as a true sales trader exceed the standard requirements? Are you willing to take on challenging projects and become part of an ambitious, innovative team? This is you r chance to work for a global leader in trading environmental commodities as sales trader with a focus on the German market. Apply now and discover what this position has in store for you!
This company has proven itself as dominant leader in the environmental commodities market. Over the past decade they have rapidly increased their network and are now one of the largest specialized trading firms in carbon emissions, biofuels, renewable energy and energy efficiency. By expanding their scope they have been able to fully cover the intertwined world of energy and fuel commodities. Employees are stimulated to strive for the best and optimize their abilities in order to get rewarding results. The high dynamics within this market provide a unique environment to develop your skills and grow as a sales trader.
As a sales trader you become the beating heart of the business. Within the dynamic field of the market you are able to translate changing legislation, product availability and client requirements into beneficial trades for all parties involved. From building client relationships to identifying and sourcing suitable products, negotiating the terms and closing the deals, you get to do it all. You are not afraid to take on the challenges of matchmaking products, business requirements, legislative stipulation, logistics and finances. In order to do this you need a great sense of responsibility, flexibility and energy.
- You speak German at an idiomatic level and fluent in English;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Business Economics or Finance;
- You have 0 – 5 years of experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role;
- You carry excellent communication, interpersonal and numeral skills;
- You are able to handle constructive criticism and are not afraid to fail and try again;
- You have an aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude;
- You are willing to relocate to Amsterdam, if necessary.
Work in the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic commodity markets;
A competitive salary and performance bonus;
Ongoing personal development support;
The chance to build up your own business and client portfolio within our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team;
A stimulating working environment with lots of development prospects;
A comprehensive on-the-job training to develop the necessary commercial trading skills.