Senior Scrap Metal Trader
My client is an innovative and fast growing European trader in the recycling of ferrous as well as non ferrous materials. They are leaders in the trading, processing and recycling of raw materials for the stainless steel industry.
You will be responsible of purchasing stainless steel waste abroad. The main goal is to further expand the current network by having more suppliers and customers. Responsible of investigating and expand new markets in the stainless steel business. You have the sensitivity when to approach clients and settle down to wait for the right moment. You will be traveling within southern european countries as well as South America. Part of your role will include performing macro-economic analyses, monitor market developments and trends, and translating these into a specific strategy for your territory, prospects and clients. You will be reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager.
- You have at least and HBO education
- Trading spirit is a must
- Superb negoziation skills
- Minimun of 5 years with international work experience in commodity trade
- Good command of English and German languages is a must, any other european language is a plus
- Flexible to travel up to 40% of the time
- Able to be independent but as well a strong team player
My client offers a competitive compensation with a strong bonus upon reaching targets, as well as the opportunity to develop in a dynamic, international and ambitious trading environment.