Commodities Trader (European Countries)
Are you able to engage customers and suppliers to ensure corporate targets are being achieved? This is your chance. For a well-known brand specialized in trading of natural commodities we are looking for a skilled, communicative and ambitious Commodities Trader. The ideal candidate should be a strong negotiator which has trading experience in Spices, Coffee, Cocoa, Tree nuts or Dairy products, able to engage customers and suppliers to ensure corporate targets are being achieved.
This company has a long history in trading natural commodities such as tree nuts, coffee, cocoa and spices. The business puts a strong focus on customer relations, the environment and their global staff. Sustainability is of great priority whilst sustaining yields and quality. Their fair trade and high quality products are shipped all over the world and they have thus established a strong brand name.
As a Trader you will be responsible to sell to a portfolio of clients, and also find new business opportunities for the organization.
- Maintaining and improving the relationships with clients through a professional and reliable approach
- The ability to understand and explain market movements
- The ability to see and make connections between market movements in order to argument the next move
- Negotiation to purchase from or sell to the companies clients (i.e. producers, suppliers, industrial users, importers etc.)
- To be part of a team within an organization with plenty of growth opportunities
- Having the logical understanding that although functioning as a Medior Trader, can be required to assist in others duties when necessary.
- Having experience and knowledge about the execution processes in the Commodity Trading industry. (i.e. post-fixing and documentary specifics)
A high calibre individual is required for this role who has a significant track record of success within the Spices, Coffee, Cocoa, Tree nuts or Dairy products industry- you are in the possession of a relevant Bachelor’s degree;- you have at least 3 years of experience in trading within a commodities company.
- - you are in the possession of a relevant Bachelor’s degree;
- - you have at least 3 years of experience in trading within a commodities company (Ideally previous experience with Spices, Coffee, Cocoa, Tree nuts or Dairy)
- - you have a strong drive and ambition to succeed;
- - you are comfortable with working under pressure;
- - you are able to hit targets and improve efficiency;
- - you are a fluent speaker of English; Spanish/French/Mandarin is a plus.
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibility
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions including a market-based gross annual salary plus any bonus
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the salary depends on your experience
- Travel allowance
- Interesting development
- An International and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- You will become part of an organization in full growth
- Very good working atmosphere
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop