Spirits/Beer Trader - North African Market
Do you want to work for a international trading company and contribute to their growing success? Do you have experience in the spirits/beer industry on an international level? Are you fluent in French and English? You are a true sales person who is not afraid to take on some exciting challenges! We may just have the ideal job for you!
My client is a a solid and reputed international wholesaler and trader with offices in Utrecht and Brussels. They buy and sell fast moving consumer goods to a host of markets worldwide. They deal with A-brand luxury products focusing on spirits, beers, food & beverages, confectionary and toiletries. My client supplies international markets which require them to adjust to local and global conditions and requirements. They distinguish themselves through their dedication, commitment and a personal touch. From their head office in Utrecht, they aim to be the preferred partner in business for all their markets worldwide. They continuously strive to explore new markets and to build long-term relationships. Due to their years of experience, solid network and VOC-mentality they are capable to provide large volumes at reduced prices. Their cooperation with neutral bonded warehouses (Top Logistics and Loendersloot B.V.) makes them a solid and efficient partner. They strongly believe in personal approach and professional case/operations management.
The company was founded in 2002 and nowadays, it has a strong financial position and is still growing. Buying and selling is their engine, but it is their service that truly fuels their business concept. Their excellent services and added value, both during and following business activities, makes them as a unique business partner. It is this that strengthens the bond with their clients, creating a long-term relationship built on involvement and expertise.
As Trader you will be responsible to sell to a portfolio of clients in North Africa, and also find new business opportunities for the company. In addition, the worldwide purchase of alcohols, beers and spirits will fall within your responsibilities and daily duties.
- Maintaining and improving the relationships with North Africa countries/clients
- Acquiring new customers and suppliers
- Working out requests via Internet leads for North Africa.
- Keep track of your own accounts and portfolio
- Purchase from the company's suppliers
- Be part of a sales team within a strongly growing organization
In this position it is important that you are strategically and commercially established. In addition, you have a great sense of responsibility and you work accurately and in a structured way. You are result-oriented and have discipline, you have strong communication skills and you have a natural-born entrepreneurial mentality.
- You have HBO or WO work and thinking level
- You have experience and knowledge with Word, Excel and Adobe Professional
- You're willing to travel at least the 20% of the time, even abroad.
- You have at least 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the spirits/beer industry.
- It is a must that you speak the following languages in both word and writing fluently: English and French. Fluency in Dutch is highly appreciated.
- You love to be part of an international team in a dynamic environment and are willing to have fun, make business and close deals!
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibility
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions including a market-based gross annual salary plus any bonus
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the salary depends on your experience
- Free lunch
- Interesting development
- An International and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- You will become part of an organization in full growth
- Very good working atmosphere
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop