Support Representative (German market)
My client is is a relatively young, extremely enterprising and innovative company that is well on its way to become market leader in the international trade of new and young used cars.
As a Support Representative you will be responsible for the primary processes of automotive trading. You will be supportive to connect in a smooth manner the liaison between clients and suppliers from the B to B perspective. Also you will be responsible internally of smooth communication between the purchasing and sales colleagues.
In the after buying and after sales process you will have to inform the clients pro actively and answer any of their questions. You will also be in charge of the administrative task related to the purchasing and sales of cars:
- Making data and invoices
- Planning payments
- Documents and other activities are processed and performed timely and accurately
- 2 years of administrative back office experience (prefereably in an automotive environment)
- Speak German at an idiomatic level and fluent in English
- You must be customer oriented
- Strong by dealing with stress
- Well organized
- Top communications skills
We offer you a challenging job with one of the fastest growing companies in the international Automotive industry and in a professional and informal work atmosphere you will cooperate with enthusiastic colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures combined with appealing customers.