Trade Support (Dutch/French)
My client is a relatively young, extremely enterprising and innovative company. With branches in several countries there are moving fast to become the market leader in the international trade of new and used cars.
• Strategically plan transportation
• Processing compound invoices
• Processing waybills ("CMRs") in Salesforce
• Responsible for the accurate logistics status of vehicles
• Central handling of (transport) damage to vehicles (handling claims and ensuring response times. Full settlement, liability and financial-administrative processing)
• Working closely with your colleagues from logistics – You report to the Logistics Manager
• Other relevant logistics activities that can occur
• MBO diploma or thinking level
• You speak fluent Dutch, French and English
• Proven working experience as a logistics coordiantor (at least 2 years)
• Affinity with CRM packages, Salesforce is a plus.
• Able to send reports on dashboards.
• You have excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Navision is a plus)
• You are accurate and efficient (The speed of processing waybills and damage is essential)
• You have strong communicative skills (Constant communication (By telephone and mail) with transporters, customers and colleagues.
• Can work independently within a small team
• A very challenging job with one of the fastest growing companies in the international Automotive industry
• A professional and informal work atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures.
• A beautiful and modern workplace situated near the station of Nieuw Vennep.
• A competitive salary and a very attractive bonus scheme.
• A lot of freedom and flexibility to provide new initiatives and ideas.