Trade Support (Renewable Energy)
The mission of my client is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients. Since 2013 we have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently my client employs more than 90 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.
As a Trade Support employee within my client you will become a valuable member of a highly motivated and professional team who will guide you from the start. You will be responsible that the transactions of the sales traders are completed successfully. You will be managing the accounts as well as actively communicating with the international clients within the portfolio about operational subjects such as settlements and reports.
- To at least have a Bachelor’s degree.
- To be fluent in Dutch and English.
- To be accurate and have attention for detail.
- Your communication with clients is accurate and professional. You are eager and curious to learn.
- To be pro-active.
- To be a team player and thrive under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits